General Information about us:
Dun & Bradstreet Number: 02-804-0560 Although D&B has assigned our business a number, at this point in time we have declined to employ them to conduct a background check or to purchase their Credit Builder service due to the significant expense involved. We may do these things in the future.
Better Business Bureau of Alaska, Western Washington, and Oregon, 1000 Station Drive, Suite 222, DuPont, WA 98327-8727. Phone 206-431-2222. We registered with BBB as of 1-6-2012. We updated our file as of 4-22-2014.
In an email our office received from BBB on November 17, 2015 we found the following: "Our records indicate Learning Links has a BBB Rating of A+."
The BBB email was an ad requesting Learning Links Publishers formally apply for accreditation. We have investigated this on more than one occasion in the past and have concluded each time that our budget simply does not allow this kind of expense considering that, for tax purposes we have operated at a loss every year since we began to publish educational materials via www.readthrutheword.com, even though our goal is to make a profit. Fortunately for us, they do keep records of calls about us and any complaints about us. With a rating of A+ it appears they have received no complaints.
We registered as LEARNING LINKS PUBLISHERS with the City of Grants Pass, Oregon, as of 4-22-2014.
Checking account: Cascade Community Federal Credit Union, which may be contacted by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone at: 541-672-9000, or by mail at: Cascade Community FCU, PO Box 1166, Roseburg, Or 97470. Physical address is: Cascade Community Federal Credit Union, 1123 W. Harvard Blvd, Roseburg, OR 97470. We have a pre-approved line of credit with Cascade Community FCU.
We have done business with the following:
1. www.lulu.com. Our printer-on-demand for most publications. Our STOREFRONT there is: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/learninglinkspublishers. Although many of our educational publications are available for direct purchase there, we would prefer that customers make all purchases directly from us using the ORDER FORM found on our website. Read Thru The Word Bible Curriculum materials are not available at that location.
2. 3AM Enterprises (designed and initially managed our website), Scott Winn, 714-227-8964
3. www.DesignTurtle.com (assumed management of the website as of 2/19/2012.) 2661 Cotton King, Schertz, TX 78154 - email@example.com
4. www.stlouisseo.com (Performed SEO services for several months), 314.200.4455, Chris Walker, 800 Washington Avenue #132, St. Louis, MO 63101.
5. Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI), P.O. Box 65130, Colorado Springs, CO 80962-5130, 719-528-6906. Beth Grunzke (web and print advertising), Becky Hewes, (convention exhibit booths)
6. www.istockphoto.com (purchase of various photos and video clips for publishing projects)
7. Tap Plastics: www.tapplastics.com 1.800.246.5055; 209.937.9300 (8:00 am-6:00 pm PST, M-F); Fax or Mail: 1.209. 937.9400 (Fax); or, TAP Plastics Inc. 1859 Pacific Avenue, Stockton, CA 95204 (several custom made plastic brochure displays)
8. The Sign Shop, Stockton CA 95210 - MerchantCircle.com (banners & magnetic door signs) www.merchantcircle.com/business/The.Sign.Shop. 209-951-0227 The Sign Shop, 7720 Lorraine Ave Ste 104, Stockton, CA. Tel: 209-951-0227.
9. http://www.oasiscd.com/ (replication of 1,000 CDs "Introducing Read Thru The Word Bible Curriculum")
10. www.flashbay.com, Paul Giovacchini, account manager. We purchased 25 custom flash drives from this organization on 8-12-2011, and another 25 custom flash drives on 5-22-2015. Flashbay Inc., 569 Clyde Avenue, Unit 500, Mountain View, CA 94043.